Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
This website www.bebizboss.com (“SITE”) qualifies as a “Service Provider” within the meaning of 17 U.S.C. §512(k)(1) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Accordingly, it is entitled to certain protections from claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA, commonly referred to as the “safe harbor” provisions.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Accordingly, we observe and comply with the DMCA, and have adopted the
following Notice and Takedown Policy relating to claims of copyright infringement by our customers, subscribers or users.
It is my policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of my users or myself, or For any copyright issues, you need to send a proper notification for me. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA.
You MUST provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing me with the exact location of the infringing file with the exact bebizboss.com link.
- Provide me with the web address under which the link has been published.
- Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address, Email address, and telephone number. (For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
Send notifications to: [email protected]
Please allow up to 7 business days for an email response.
Thank you for your understanding.