As commonly Now a day almost all 3rd party soft wares require Microsoft .NET Framework installed in your operating system to run that third party soft wares. The required of .NET Framework version might be different for each different software and the most required .NET Framework version is 3.5 which comes preinstalled in Windows 7.
If you are still using Windows 8 or 8.1 , you might have to face a problem while trying to run a program that requires .NET Framework 3.5 version. Nowadays Windows 8, 10 doesn’t come with that .NET Framework 3.5 version. That OS comes with the latest the .NET Framework 4.5 version preinstalled. So in Windows 8 or 10 operating systems its informant to install that Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. If you were still unable to install it with that article today, you can know How to install .NET Framework 3.5 into Windows 10 operation system PC.For install that Microsoft .NET Framework version is 3.5 into your PC, you can easily follow 3 types of methods in below as you prefer.
How to install NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 PC
Install the .NET Framework 3.5 on Demand
If a 3rd party software requires the .NET Framework 3.5 but doesn’t find that version-enabled on your windows computer, it displays the following message box, either during installation or when you run the software for the first time. In the message box, choose to Install this feature to enable the .NET Framework 3.5. Remember, this option requires an Internet connection.
Enable the .NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
You can enable the .NET Framework 3.5 yourself throughout the Control Panel. This option also requires an Internet connection.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard, type Windows Features, and press Enter. This brings up the Turn Windows features on or off dialog box. Alternately, open Control Panel, just click on the Programs items and then click on “Turn Windows features on or off” under Programs and Features.
- Select the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, press OK, & reboot your computer if prompted.
Install .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows without any need of Internet connection
You can easily install it offline with the help of a single command. But this method requires Windows 8 setup disc or ISO file to make sure that you have Windows setup files with you.
1. First, you will need to copy Windows setup files to your hard disk. But If you have Windows setup ISO copied in your system, you can mount it by right-click on it & select “Mount” option or you can extract its content using 7-Zip or Winrar.
If you have Windows setup disc, then don’t want to copy its content, it is OK. Just insert the setup disc in your CD/DVD drive so that Windows can access its content.
2. Now open Command Prompt as Administrator and then provide following command:
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename: NetFx3 /All /Source:F:sourcessxs /LimitAccess
Here “F:“ represents the CD/DVD drive letter in your system which contains Windows setup disc. Replace it with the correct drive letter according to your operating system.
If you extracted Windows setup files in a directory, then replace F:sourcessxs with the correct path.
3. As soon as you execute the above-mentioned command, Windows will start to installing .NET Framework 3.5 in your system and it’ll not require an Internet connection.
It’ll take a few minutes and you’ll get a message after that operation completed successfully.
4. ok. That’s it. Now you have installed .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows without using any Internet connection.
I think that the article will help you to install .net framework 3.5 in windows 10.
Oops, Can’t Install 0x800F0906 81F Errors….
If you have an error message or issue when trying to install .NET Framework 3.5 into your windows PC, Don’t worry You can fix that Can’t Install 0x800F0906/81F Errors While Installing .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 8 and Later issue easily.
I Hope the above 02 methods help you to install NET Framework 3.5 in your Windows 10 PC. And if you have any problem or know more fixes on this NET Framework 3.5 install issue, Please share with us in the comments section below.